Contest Name: “Campbell Nissan Big Vehicle Giveaway” (herein defined as the “Contest”)
Hosted By: Campbell Nissan
Address: 24325 Hwy 99, Edmonds, WA. 98026
Description of Contest:
- Dates of the Contest.
The “Campbell Nissan Big Vehicle Giveaway” Contest will begin at approximately 12:01am Pacific Standard Time (PST) on Friday, July 8, 2016 and end at approximately 11:59pm (PST) on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 (herein defined as “Contest Period”). To participate in the Contest, participants must visit www.campbellautogroup.com. Participants might be required to provide name, email and phone to place their vote. All entries must be received by Wednesday, August 31 at 11:59pm (PST) for consideration. Winner will be announced on Thursday, September 1, 2016.
- How to Enter the Contest
- Local Charities have been vetted and selected by Campbell Nissan prior to the kick off to the contest
- Participants are welcome to go to www.campbellnissan.com to place their vote for a charity they wish to receive a new vehicle from the list provided by Campbell Nissan.
- The charity with the most unique votes will receive the new vehicle
- If there is a tie between two charities, Kurt & Craig Campbell will flip a coin to determine a winner
- Up to 10 charities who receive 300 unique votes will also have the chance to receive $1,000 for their charity. If more than 10 charities receive 300 votes then the 10 with the highest vote count will receive the $1,000
Campbell Nissan, SPIRIT 105.3
UP T0 10 CHARITIES WILL RECEIVE:
- $1,000 donation to their cause from Campbell Nissan.
- Total Value: $1,000.00
GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- 1 NEW NISSAN Van (NVP 12 passenger, or NV2500 cargo van, or Quest 7 passenger van), with a 2 year/24k mile lease
- The van will be wrapped with their logo and Campbell Nissan, provided by Campbell Nissan. Estimated Retail Value of package is determined by the new Nissan van chosen by the non-profit. Value of the 2year/24k mile lease will be between $8,000 -$14,000.
Only one entry per person may be submitted for each contest. Winning entry(s) will be drawn from all valid entries received. If an entry is deemed illegible or does not supply all the information necessary to declare a winner, the entry will be deemed invalid and another entry will be selected. Limit to one entry per person, per unique email.Persons who are ineligible to win prizes or participate in contests include: (a) Campbell Nissan employees and their parents, spouses, children, siblings and roommates, (b) employees of advertising agencies that conduct business with CRISTA Media; (c) employees of participating sponsors and promotional partners, and (d) persons employed by radio stations within the Seattle metropolitan area. Contest participants agree that Campbell Nissan and contest sponsors have the right to use the name, voice or likeness of contest participants and winners for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation. Campbell Nissan and Sponsors will not disclose or sell participant personal information to parties that are not affiliated with Campbell Nissan, SPIRIT 105.3 and or CRISTA Media. No purchase is necessary. Purchase does not increase odds of winning. Chance of winning depends on the number of correct and eligible contest participants and entries. Prize amounts and value will vary from contest to contest. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or other merchandise. Prizes are non transferable without approval from Campbell Nissan. Prize arrangements will be made between Campbell Nissan and the winning Charity. Winners are responsible for federal, state and local taxes and fees if applicable. Any person winning over $600 in cumulative prizes within a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099 and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS. Campbell Nissan reserves the right to require contest winners to sign a liability release prior to acceptance and receiving of any prize awarded. By participating, each contest participant waives any and all claims of liability against Campbell Nissan, SPIRIT 105.3, CRISTA Media, CRISTA Ministries, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and contest sponsors for any damage or personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of prizes awarded by Campbell Nissan. Contestants are required to provide truthful information. Campbell Nissan will reject any entry that the station discovers to be false.Campbell Nissan reserves the right to disqualify any participant attempting to tamper with the contest entry process.Campbell Nissan reserves the right to substitute contest prizes with other prizes of approximately equivalent value.Campbell Nissan reserves the right to change or modify the Contest rules at any time without advance notice and will update the Contest rules accordingly.
By entering, Entrants acknowledge they have read, understood, accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Contest Rules, as they may be amended from time to time. Entrants may note sell, assign or transfer any of their rights under these Official Contest Rules or as may be granted throughout this Promotion. Entries that do not comply with all requirements stated in these Rules will not be considered and will be disqualified. Campbell Nissan reserves the right to cancel or modify contest and contest rules at any time.