Campbell Auto Group is looking for a reliable Lot Attendant to assist in our daily operations.
- Moving vehicles around the lot as needed
- Periodically assisting the detail department
- Helping perform lot maintenance when needed to ensure lot cleanliness and organization
- Inspecting and checking in new vehicles after transport
- Performing other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Able to show up on time and have excellent attendance
- Valid driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Ability to drive both automatic and standard transmission vehicles
- Able to safely operate motor vehicles in tight and small spaces
- Highly professional and dependable
- Neat, clean, and professional in appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Please submit the form below or you may also contact us by phone.